Mr Yum included alongside tech giants in the Small Business Adaptation Program.
We've got some GREAT NEWS! 🥳 We’re proud to be included in the Victorian government’s $20 million Small Business Digital Adaptation Program. This is great news for the hospitality industry as Mr Yum has won this place alongside only 5 multinational tech giants, and we’re the only solution specifically designed for hospitality. Businesses are eligible for a $1,200 rebate when you roll out Mr Yum for the first time or adopt a new product from Mr Yum.
What it means for your venue:
If you are using pickup or delivery, you could apply the rebate to implement Mr Yum’s dine-in QR code table ordering. If you are using dine-in ordering, you could apply the rebate to implement pickup or delivery with our Door Dash Drive integration. We are also launching a new Loyalty & Marketing (voucher code) product called 'Boomerang' which you can apply the rebate to.
How the process will work:
1. Complete this 1 minute form so we know which new Mr Yum products you'd like to implement.
2. Register for the program by going to the Business Victoria website ASAP and click on Register Now.
3. You’ll be contacted by someone in our team to explain how you can get started with your new Mr Yum product.
4. From December 1st, on the government website, you’ll then need to apply for your $1,200 rebate (between 1st of December and 31st March 2021).
5. 6 weeks later the government will contact you and ask for evidence you’ve rolled out the new Mr Yum product which we’ll help provide you with.
6. Your $1,200 rebate will be paid to you by the government! 💰
A step forward for the industry:
Mr Yum has proven to be a strong solution for dining in a pandemic, through our digital menu technology and contactless ordering. By scanning a QR code or tapping an NFC chip, the web-based platform allows your customers to register for contact-tracing, then order food and pay via their smartphones, reducing contact with staff and eliminating the need to handle cash or communal menus.
Our Co-founder and CEO Kim Teo says: “Mr Yum’s goal has always been to help the hospitality and entertainment industries adapt and thrive. We’re thrilled that being part of the Small Business Digital Adaptation Program gives us another way to do this, at a crucial turning point for the industry.
As locals, we’ve seen first hand how the past seven months have crippled our industry, and we’re confident that Mr Yum is a crucial part of the road to recovery. Mr Yum’s technology offers a solution to safely serve guests and an opportunity for businesses to work smarter, increasing their profitability and the customer experience over all.”
Businesses can register for the program online via the Business Victoria website where they can trial any of the six vendors chosen for four weeks.
“The retail industry went online nearly overnight during the GFC, and they never looked back. Now it’s hospo and entertainment's turn to become 'brick and mobile’ - adapting to COVID normal, owning and understanding their customer, increasing spend and creating loyalty.” says Teo.
Learn more at http://hospo.mryum.com/vicgrant/